Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Excellence
Joe Hudock is the SVP Marketing and Sales Excellence of dormakaba’s Access Solutions (AS) Americas segment. He joined dormakaba in October of 2018 and is responsible for all aspects of brand stewardship, product management, commercialization, digital Marketing, business analytics, demand generation, sales enablement and product management throughout the Americas.
Prior to dormakaba, Joe held various leadership roles in Marketing, Transformation, Sales and Business Development. Most recently Joe was with Knauf Insulation for over eight years where he served as Vice President of Marketing while also overseeing the Transformation Management Office for the Commercial side of their business. Prior to Knauf, Joe spent 10 years with MASCO, serving in Sales, Marketing and Innovation roles at Delta Faucet Company and then Merillat / KraftMaid Cabinets, both of which are MASCO flagship companies.
Joe graduated from Ohio State University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in Marketing and is Green Belt certified in Six Sigma from the Juran Institute. Joe is based in the AS AMER office in Indianapolis.
This fast-paced panel discussion session will explores key trends related to access, security, proptech and smart buildings, plus how the pandemic has shaped these trends.
- How security and proptech are integrating to deliver building tenant, property manager and building owner intelligence as it affects usage efficiency, health and safety, etc.
- Post-pandemic trends related to security and access in buildings now that companies are returning to office
- Trends in responsive/smart buildings
- How efficiency, sustainability and health are driving business changes in this sector
- Insights into cybersecurity of integrated building systems (how we protect smart buildings)