Founder, CEO & Chairman of the Board
CEO Rick Bentley is the founder of Cloudastructure, a cloud-based surveillance company that won the security industry’s coveted Astors Award in November 2021, and as of April 28, 2022, has won four Stevie Awards, two gold and two silver, in the 20th annual American Business Awards. Rick has decades of experience building teams using new technologies to bring new products/services to the market.
He founded Televoke Inc, in 1998, where he personally raised eight figures of venture capital from VCs including Softbank and WI Harper. The company was then later acquired by Uber. He spent much of 2015 as a full-time Advisor to Google X, directly reporting to Andy Grove (CEO of Intel and the “Father of OKRs”) for 5 years.
He has worked with other great entrepreneurs on their startups, including Cheaterville/ViaView and Carbon Motors. He was also at General Magic, Machina, Sensory, and various consulting jobs, including two tours of Baghdad with USAID.
Rick is a passionate leader, guiding his teams to success with a clear vision, strategic planning, and his own hard work. In fact, when Rick wanted to scale Cloudastrucutre’s AI/ML features and verify their accuracy, he personally hung cameras everywhere he could, including in his own home.
Although Rick has vast knowledge on leading successful startup companies and being a
prosperous entrepreneur, his true superpower is being early to the game. He loves thinking about the future and seeing what’s coming, even before we are ready for it.
Lunch and SNG Roundtables: Join a Discussion With Other Leaders
Join your peers for topic-focused roundtable discussions to discuss trends and share knowledge. Roundtables are open to all SNG attendees, speakers and sponsors. Note: All attendees will be able to select the topic table they wish to join. Luncheon tables will be available in rooms adjacent to the main stage room; grab a plate of food and then find a topic table to dine with other industry leaders sharing a similar interest.
The 6 discussion tables will be located in Central Park I & II, located next to the main event foyer area. (Additional lunch seating will be available in the following spaces on the event level: Hudson River Park, Madison Square Park and Union Square Park, and in the foyer itself.)
Discussion Topics for 2022:
- Workforce Hiring, Diversity and Young Professionals (hosted by Convergint’s Maria Castellanos)
- Cybersecurity (hosted by Beehive Technology Solution’s Patrick Simon)
- Proptech (hosted by Lee Odess)
- Finance/Investments/Economic Conditions (hosted by Houlihan Lokey’s Michael Morabito)
- Cloud/SaaS (hosted by Cloudastructure’s Rick Bentley)
- Systems Integration and Monitoring (hosted by PSA’s Matt Barnette)
Rapid-Fire Insights From the SNG Luncheon Roundtables
Luncheon roundtable discussion hosts return to the SNG to share the single most important idea or takeaway from the audience discussions on key themes over lunch.
- Workforce Hiring, Diversity and Young Professionals (Convergint’s Maria Castellanos)
- Cybersecurity (Beehive Technology Solution’s Patrick Simon)
- Proptech (Latch’s Lee Odess)
- Finance/Investments/Economic Conditions (Houlihan Lokey’s Michael Morabito)
- Cloud/SaaS (Cloudastructure’s Rick Bentley)
- Systems Integration and Monitoring (PSA’s Matt Barnette)