Director, Sustainable Building Solutions
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions
Amy Musanti is the director of sustainability for ASSA ABLOY in New Haven, Connecticut. Amy joined ASSA ABLOY in 2007 and has held a variety of positions across numerous divisions in customer service, marketing, sales and sustainability. She helps to make the group’s products and processes more sustainable, by supporting business opportunities for ASSA ABLOY solutions that contribute to energy efficiency and wellness in the commercial and institutional construction industry.
Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in communication with a minor in information technology from Monmouth University in and a Master of Science in organizational leadership from Quinnipiac University, where she is an adjunct faculty in the School of Business.
Luncheon roundtable discussion hosts return to the SNG to share the single most important idea or takeaway from the audience discussions on key themes over lunch.
Topics will include:
- Workforce and Hiring for the Future (presented by Lori Hudnall, SAGE Integration)
- Cybersecurity (presented by Katherine Ledesma, Dragos)
- Generative AI (presented by Jasvir Gill, Alert Enterprise)
- RMR Growth Strategies (presented by James Reno, Alarm.com)
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Strategies for Your Business (presented by Amy Musanti, ASSA ABLOY)
Join your peers for topic-focused roundtable discussions to discuss trends and share knowledge. Roundtables are open to all SNG attendees, speakers and sponsors. Note: All attendees will be able to select the topic table they wish to join. Luncheon tables will be available in rooms adjacent to the main stage room; make a plate of food and then find a topic table to dine with other industry leaders sharing a similar interest.
The 5 discussion tables will be located in Central Park I & II, located next to the main event foyer area. (Additional lunch seating will be available in the following spaces on the event level: Hudson River Park, Madison Square Park and Union Square Park and in the foyer itself.)
Discussion Topics for 2023:
- Workforce and Hiring for the Future (hosted by Lori Hudnall, SAGE Integration)
- Cybersecurity (hosted by Katherine Ledesma, Dragos)
- Generative AI (hosted by Jasvir Gill, Alert Enterprise)
- RMR Growth Strategies: (hosted by James Reno, Alarm.com)
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Strategies for Your Business (hosted by Amy Musanti, ASSA ABLOY)
Following lunch, the table hosts will return to the SNG main stage at 1:15 p.m. to share “rapid-fire” insights gathered during these open discussions.