Mr. Morabito is a Managing Director in Houlihan Lokey’s Industrials Group and leads the firm’s Security & Safety Solutions practice area(s). He is based in the firm’s New York office.
Previously, Mr. Morabito was a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group in both the New York and London office, focusing almost exclusively on executing M&A transactions. Since joining Houlihan Lokey, he has executed a large number of successfully closed M&A, financing, special situation, and restructuring transactions across a variety of business sectors, including security, technology, industrial technologies, business services, manufacturing, telecommunications, retail, and consumer products. He has extensive cross-border experience including working with clients in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Before joining Houlihan Lokey, Mr. Morabito held several positions with both Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young, first in the firm’s Assurance & Business Advisory practice, then in the Transaction Advisory Services group, where he performed business, financial, and accounting due diligence for financial sponsor and corporate clients.
Mr. Morabito earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Accounting, graduating from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive).
Mr. Morabito has dedicated his career to working with companies and organizations that are committed to delivering a safer, more secure and connected world.
Join your peers for topic-focused roundtable discussions to discuss trends and share knowledge. Roundtables are open to all SNG attendees, speakers and sponsors. Note: All attendees will be able to select the topic table they wish to join. Luncheon tables will be available in rooms adjacent to the main stage room; grab a plate of food and then find a topic table to dine with other industry leaders sharing a similar interest.
The 6 discussion tables will be located in Central Park I & II, located next to the main event foyer area. (Additional lunch seating will be available in the following spaces on the event level: Hudson River Park, Madison Square Park and Union Square Park, and in the foyer itself.)
Discussion Topics for 2022:
- Workforce Hiring, Diversity and Young Professionals (hosted by Convergint’s Maria Castellanos)
- Cybersecurity (hosted by Beehive Technology Solution’s Patrick Simon)
- Proptech (hosted by Lee Odess)
- Finance/Investments/Economic Conditions (hosted by Houlihan Lokey’s Michael Morabito)
- Cloud/SaaS (hosted by Cloudastructure’s Rick Bentley)
- Systems Integration and Monitoring (hosted by PSA’s Matt Barnette)
Luncheon roundtable discussion hosts return to the SNG to share the single most important idea or takeaway from the audience discussions on key themes over lunch.
- Workforce Hiring, Diversity and Young Professionals (Convergint’s Maria Castellanos)
- Cybersecurity (Beehive Technology Solution’s Patrick Simon)
- Proptech (Latch’s Lee Odess)
- Finance/Investments/Economic Conditions (Houlihan Lokey’s Michael Morabito)
- Cloud/SaaS (Cloudastructure’s Rick Bentley)
- Systems Integration and Monitoring (PSA’s Matt Barnette)